WINNER: Grand Prize
- * Mobile reporting for Salesforce is an unsolved problem.
- * Currently, sales reps and managers can only find *pre-defined* reports when they're on-the-go.
- * If they need a new report, they have to email their admin or a Salesforce consultant.
- * UPSHOT is the only tool that lets you easily *create* and *edit* reports on a mobile device.
- (1) Plain English queries. Simply enter "top 5 opportunities by amount" and that's what you get. Speech or text.
- (2) Suggestions. Related graphs help you understand your data. Suggested queries help you build on what you've entered.
- (3) Visual editing, using touch. Build your report gradually by clicking on graphs. Swipe to find more graphs.
- * Our mobile web app is built using HTML5. Add it to your home screen on iOS, Android, and Windows 8.
- * Installation is as simple as a single-click oauth login. Done.
- * We use the Partner API to extract Salesforce metadata and generate the vocabulary for our parser.
- * A semantic parser translates your English query into SOQL and runs the SOQL query. (The parser is still pretty rough, but people still love the tool!)
- * Deployed on Heroku. We <3 continuous integration.
TRY IT NOW:
- http://beta.upshotdata.com/demo - Create reports with the demo org.
- http://beta.upshotdata.com/frontdoor - Create reports using your actual Salesforce data.